Heating up at Scoil Chlochair Mhuire, Carrigtwohill

0
18

Midleton Fire Brigade paid a visit to Scoil Chlochair Mhuire last week to give a lesson about fire safety. They demonstrated the effects of pouring water on an oil based fire and how an adult would put out such a fire with a fire blanket. The boys and girls learned all about the importance of having fully functioning fire alarms at home and they were encouraged to discuss a ‘Fire Plan’ with their parents. You can never be too careful!

Further coverage inside this week’s Midleton & District News.